Cloud has forever changed the way we source and consume technology. Moving to cloud-based infrastructure and applications has become a strategic consideration for organizations of all sizes due to its potential to improve business outcomes across the board, including:
- Reducing CapEx spending/moving to OpEx
- Lowering barriers to entry and leveling the playing field
- Increasing scalability and agility
- Connecting remote and mobile workforces
- Accelerating speed to market and innovation
- Minimizing risk of technology obsolescence
- Supporting business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Reducing the burden on internal IT staff
Whether you are new or native to the Cloud, Core Services Division can connect you with an ecosystem of partners, source and deploy public, private and hybrid cloud solutions that ensure reliability, security and performance now and in the future. Therefore, ensuring that your organization gets the most out of cloud economies and capabilities.
Core Services Division can help by offering continuous network monitoring as well as redundant network options to ensure up-time for voice and data communications. It also can recommend cloud data backup and recovery as well as cloud computing and communications solutions, which are inherently disaster proof.
Cloud Computing, Cloud Desktops, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Managed Cloud Hosting, Cloud Audits, Cloud Migration, Cloud Strategy, etc.